Friday, August 6, 2010

AWKWARD

My last post, was actually about online friends. About how it feels to see parts of their life on the outside. I posted it because I was watching Ben's youtube channel, and sort of wondering how different online friends are in real life. I think sometimes not much, but other times I wonder. Not about Ben, just in general. Anyway, I asked him what he thought the blog post was about and he thought it was about his sexy texts and my reaction. Which ironically, would fit the description perfectly and even more ironically was what I was going to blog about before I changed my mind because I thought he'd be weirded out. But he said to post it.

So, lately Ben has been rather forward. Lately. haha He used to be even more forward, but then he kept it a bit cuter. He's back to it. Now, see, I used to be all shy and awkward with it. Because it honestly used to weird me out a bit. But I didn't care. Nowadays, I'm just an awkward shy kid. I can flirt only slightly better than I can dance [I can't dance]. But I'm going to admit it, I kinda like it when he says sexy sorts of things, and instead of being the shy kid who says "lol :P" and doesn't reply until I quit blushing, I've been trying to flirt back. Which I fail at. Thankfully Ben doesn't care so much, just laughs at me and moves on. So we've had a few of those moments when I have no idea what to say, and were it real life would randomly shout "AWKWARD SILENCE" but y'know what, I don't mind. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment