Friday, August 6, 2010

Please Tell Me Someone Knows What I'm Talking About In This Post

Did I ever tell you it hurts? It does. I mean, I love it. There's a strange fascination involved, maybe it's curiosity. To wonder, imagine. That's it. Imagine. There's a fascination with somehow shaping my imagination a bit more like reality. And I like that. It makes it all seem realer. Regardless of my involvement, it feels like...you're not something in my mind, but in reality. And I like that. But it does hurt. A little. A lot. Depending on the day. That's why I never did it before. I'd try in snatches, but I couldn't do it all at once. Today I did. It made my thoughts spin, made little snatches of hurt, but it made me smile a bit. Regardless of consequence, I can see it all that bit clearer now. My imagination is one step closer to reality. Maybe reality and imagination will collide at some point?

I can only hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment