Monday, April 19, 2010

And now that I have gotten that out, let's all be happy.

So, now I suppose I can take a quick moment to talk about all the happy things I mentioned in the last post.
I am home again, but we leave for Chicago in two days. <3 I can't wait. At my dad's things went fine. Just...normal, you know? Made a big dinner for a party. He always throws dinner parties and makes me cook them when I'm there. Sounds mean of him, but I'm the one who begs for it, because I adore his kitchen and he buys whatever foods I need for fancy dishes and such. So I always ask him to throw a party so I can make it all.

I did meet Adam Young at Casa Bonita. It was so amazing. Chris and I talked to him and his band and Paper Route for literally almost a half hour. It was so much fun, and I'm officially certain that he's my favorite singer ever. He's very sweet, even though there's not alot going through his head I don't think. The concert itself afterwords was great, but some of my friends are going to shows on the tour, so I won't spoil it.

And Ben's obviously home by now, he got home the day before I got back to my home. And..yeah. I could ramble about it, but you already know all that sort of thing, so I won't bore you. Just...still in love. Still daydreaming.

And in further news, I have officially become a fan of Taylor Swift. I used to hate country music so I refused to listen to her, but she's really very good, so I am now a fan. I like how almost every song can be applied to a different situation in life. It's cool. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment