Monday, April 19, 2010

For the first time in a long time, I'm going to be mean and I don't give a shit about it.

Good morning, blog.
I was going to write for a few days now. All about how Ben's home and I'm happy. And about how I met Adam Young and talked to him for 20 minutes straight. And about how I love being home, even if we're moving in two days because just being with my mom again is just so nice. I'll post a blog after this to end today's posts happy. But right now I want to change directions with this blog post. This is going to be my rant about everything that's happened lately.

Allie. You remember her, right? The one going out with Andy. The guy who looks like David Archuleta. Anyway. Allie probably will never read this blog again, since we are no longer friends, therefore I will say everything I've wanted to say. Since she got her little boyfriend, she's been treating her friends like crap. Especially us "unfortunate single" ones. She's been all "well, Andy is more important than you" and when we point it out, she gets all "I know you can't get a boyfriend, but don't take that out on me and mine". Allie, sweetheart, I don't want your boyfriend. :\ Anyway, cue Becca. She's...idk. I mean, I love her alot, but Allie pointed out (in a very hateful message. kudos for actually throwing in an F word, girly) that I don't know either her or Becca in real life. (I actually hadn't figured that out on my own, thank you for the update) But it is true, I don't know either of them. I don't know that everything Becca says is true. And that's the reasoning Allie gave for yelling at Becca and burning all their "best friend" bridges. I tried to stand up for Becca, Allie took it as me turning on her, said alot of mean things and blocked me. Like I fucking care. But then now I don't know about Becca...do I trust her? Or was Allie telling the truth?

- For the record, this is why I don't date girls. I can't imagine actually being in the middle of all that any more than I currently am. -

Anyway, that's my little rant.

In summary, Allie, I don't care that we're not friends anymore, I haven't liked you since you got a boyfriend anyway. And you didn't even say goodbye. So, like, whatever. And nice touch blocking me from your storyblog. Because heaven forbid I read about you and your boyfriend making out. geesh.

Becca, I love you, you know that. Just...right now, I need you to be honest with me. Entirely honest with me. I don't know what to believe, and I won't be mad if you did lie. I just want to know the truth in all this.

No comments:

Post a Comment