Friday, April 9, 2010

Ch-ch-changes

Dear blog,
We're moving again. Our landlord got his house taken by the bank because he couldn't make the payments, so he's kicking us out so he can live in our house. I really don't blame him, I mean, it's just a terrible setup, and he's been very nice to us, so we're repainting all the walls white again, and packing up boxes that were never really unpacked. Since Dad's paying the rent for whatever house we're in, we're moving to Chicago. Where we most certainly will be staying, since that's where I'm going to college in two years. We already found a nice place, it's an artsy little loft right by where the trains pass. I'm not one who can't stand noise, and it's alot cheaper just because the trains go all night. Pretty good setup I think. It's small, but it's stylish and completely furnished and it's perfect for us. Nice neighborhood and all.
Plus I love the big city. I will promise you now, if we get to pick our mansions in heaven, mine will be in a skyscraper. haha But my mom can also get a good job because there are always openings in the big hospitals downtown and such.

I can't help but feel a little lost though. I mean, we just got here, and we're already leaving, and I feel like everything's a bit of a whirl. Between the apathetic day to day dreariness, to trying to solve friend problems, to mom always here and there doing this and that to get everything ready...I just feel a little lost.

But last night I felt like maybe once we get all settled in, things will be okay again. Well, as close to okay as they ever were. haha Last night things felt happy again. I'm just hoping they stay that way, at least for a while. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment