Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happiness is..

listening to Owl City remixes, watching Be Good Johnny Weir with your best friend in a fancy hotel room, and daydreaming. All at once. <3

So anyway, I'll give you a little bit of a story. As most of you know, I'm in Michigan right now. For family reasons. But we decided to go home a day late, because Katie-Ana lives about 20 minutes from here so she's coming over to stay the night at the hotel with us. So we're watching reruns of Be Good, Johnny Weir. My new friend (more on him later) told me about it and then I talked about it to Chris and he was like "ooh you can watch it here online!!" so we hooked up the computer to the TV and we're having the time of our lives throwing ice at eachother and watching it all. It's so much fun!

I also talked to Ben a little today so of course that made everything already wonderful absolutely perfect. Worried about him though. I guess I sorta worry alot, but hey, it's kinda my job. :P Anyway I don't know if he still reads this blog or not. He's been namedropped so much I wouldn't be surprised if he decided not to check back. xD

OH speaking of namedrops, I have a new friend!! His name is Jesus. Okay, so funny story. On Gaia I have two pictures of Johnny Weir is my signature, and I got a random pm from this guy named 'chucknorris ok' and I was, like, cool another fan. We obsessed a little and then totally changed topics. xD And he talks alot and such, and anyway, I didn't know him as anything but 'chucknorris ok' and then I got this random add on Facebook by someone named "Jesus" and I almost didn't add him because I was like 'oh those random people who have no mutual friends. yeah. ' But then I remembered that those random people are usually not Hispanic, they're usually Arabic or German. :P So I added him and then recognized a few pictures from both accounts and was like "OHHHHHH" and it was just really cool cause now I have a new friend! (:

Okay this blog post has been all over. But it is because I am happy.

OH. And Kat is moving!! I won't tell you where or anything, but she's moving. Which makes me sad. And happy at the same time. She'll be further away, but she'll be in the US now, so that's kinda cool I think. Anyway, yes I am happy.

I love life right now. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment