Friday, April 30, 2010

You'll Never Know, Dear, How Much I Love You...

Sunny days do still exist. I was surprised.
Not sunny like usual. It still somehow had a shadow to it. Almost like when you're happy, but you know you'll be sad as soon as the happiness fades at all. Part of me wants to let go and just hold on to the brightness. To not let go. But I've done that so many times now, that the other part of me says no. Not again. It's too much to let slide this time. Too much to just forget. With time I will forget, or at least I desperately hope I will, but for now I'm just feeling the sun's warmth and wishing...wishing ever so much that I were able to just get lost in it. And smile and laugh and be happy. But I can't seem to.

And through all this, all I can hope is that the rain doesn't come back for a long time. Because even if it sometimes burns me, I will always love the sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment