Saturday, May 1, 2010

Today Is So Much Better

My friends are amazing. I said on a status that I wasn't doing so well, and like...within 5 minutes everybody was all involved.
Bethany and Anna told me they loved me, Ben kept me distracted to cheer me up, Chris just let me rant about Wednesday's events to him, Katie-Ana said she'd give me a spoonful of her ice cream but she got to eat the rest, and Jesus even offered to read me Twilight if it would help, which is sayin alot. (from now on I'm just going to call him G, because I feel awkward saying "Jesus" and not referring to "Jesus Christ" because although He's my very best friend, I highly doubt he has a Facebook. :P)

Anyway, I'm feeling much better today. Mostly because I have the best friends and I know that I'll be alright as long as I have someone I can talk to.

I've noticed though, that sometimes...sometimes it shows who isn't the best friend. It shows the friends who will just tell you why you're wrong and not help you. And it's the friends like that who I don't want. Because all they do is make it worse. I'm not the kind of person who wants to lose friends, but now I know. That's not who I need to talk to anymore. If they just want to judge me, then I'm not going to give them anything to judge. I'll say hi if they do, but otherwise I'll let them live their own life and I'll solve my own problems with my own friends.

Yes that was directed at someone.

But no, today is much better. And to all my friends who helped me out - thanks. I love you guys alot. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment