Tuesday, May 25, 2010

DEAR ILOVESIRJOSH

I don't know your name.
This is awkward.
I don't care.

You read this blog, correct?
If so, leave a comment confirming that.
Because I'm dropping a few social networking sites, including myspace formspring and flutterfly. I don't need the drama, and they pretty much cause it.

But here's the thing, I really like you. I think you're funny and cool and nice and stuff, so if I drop fs, there's no way to talk to you anymore. So...um...can we still be friends over some other website? haha

Let me know.

Alexx.

(P.S. I'm sorry, REC, I think this is one of the first blog posts not addressed to you, but you're an online blog site, so deal with it. :P)

4 comments:

  1. My name is Daphne. Like that redhead from Scooby-Doo.

    YOU'RE LEAVING? D: Okay. I understand. I hate drama too. Yes we can be friends on some other site. Are you dropping Twitter too? What about Facebook? I don't really have any other websites... Or you can tell me your email?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alexx (why don't I ever sign in to answer comments?)May 26, 2010 at 10:03 PM

    that name's flippin sweet. Just sayin.

    yes I'm sorry. Dx It has to do with exes and weird hats. :P

    My Twitter is AlexxJasper , though I use it...maybe once a year? :P
    My facebook is...ohdamn what is my Facebook? xD AHA. Facebook.com/jazzyroux

    you can add me. :3

    and my email is xxlifexinxdeathxx@gmail.com.
    in case the other two don't pan out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. :B Your name still pwns. 2 x's = awesomeness.

    weird hats? you make me laugh. 8D

    Okay. I'll write all three down, in case I lose them. I'll just fix up my Facebook profile a bit then I'll add you, okay? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol thanks. Facebook doesn't seem to think so. <.<

    it's true xD

    okay! :3

    ReplyDelete