Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Time Goes Faster When You're Not Bored

It's true. Unfortunately, I have been very bored this past week. But now tomorrow I get to go see Katie-Ana and so that will be much less boring! She still hasn't had her baby yet, so she's nervous and I'm impatient so this should be a fun visit. :P

This is a short post, I shall post something longer later maybe or something, just wanted to update something happy for a change.

Oh, and I changed my formspring.
http://www.formspring.me/xpaperdreamsx
ask me things THERE from now on as I'm deleting the old one for various reasons.

Same with my tumblr, although I don't think you all know my tumblr so it's all fine. :P

Oh and Chris, just saying but you still owe me $.25. I told you Paris wasn't Johnny's boyfriend. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment