Thursday, May 27, 2010

Bitter, but oh so sweet

I went shopping and spent like...$100 yesterday.
That's hyperbole, I spent $22.74. I like shopping though, and the cashier guy was super cute so I just HAD to buy something. haha Even though the lady who actually checked me out was like, overweight and 60. I have bad timing.

Then I got home though. For those who aren't yet aware, my dad's living with us for the next 4 weeks. It's because every 4 years, to get his papers, he has to actually spend a certain amount of time with my mom and me since their 'separation' is completely below the legal level and they're actually quite married according to the government records.

What does this mean for me?

Means the next 4 weeks will be rather endless and filled with stupid fights and lots of loud music in my headphones. And hopefully unlike last time, he'll have the decency to not go through all my stuff. But last night I did get kicked out of my room.

See, I share a room with my mom. Before you think it's awkward and weird, it's really not. She and I are pretty close, so I don't really mind sharing a closet and a dresser with her and stuff. But the thing of it is, I used to sleep on the floor in a sleeping bag, but then we found this twin futon daybed thing at a garage sale and dragged that up all the flights of stairs on the fire escape and got it in there through the window. And now my dad kicked me out of my room and is sleeping on my bed. Hope he doesn't find the stuff under the mattress. Remind me to get it out later today.

Anyway so I'm officially sleeping on the couch in the living room. It's quite poofy and bright red. And this morning I slept til 10. Oops. It felt really good, sleeping 5 hours past time, but my dad was pretty pissed that mom wouldn't let him turn on the tv. haha

She said tonight we can make a tent with sheets and the ceiling fan (we never use it) and have a camp out. I'm way too excited for this.

Currently listening to: "It's Not That Easy" by Erin McCarley.
Seriously, idk wtf is up with all the lezzy videos to this song. It's on youtube twice, both times with them. So, just listen to the song, cause the video is weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment