Monday, May 31, 2010

K-I-S-S...somethin somethin G! (a post for Bethany!)

I think that's one of my favorite lines from Cars, which is one of my favorite movies ever! I like the soundtrack alot too.

Anyway.

So, Bethany asked me to write about her wedding. So I decided I shall. She and Matthew Theissen of Relient K are going to get married. She told me so. Several times now. So she invited me to their wedding. :D

This is how it's going to work. See, she and Matt are going to have a big wedding, and I'm going to be the Bridesman. It's, like, the Maid of Honor, but with superpowers. 8D And she says I get to wear a dress. And it will be purple. Which is my favorite color! 8D

And then, like, after they're married and stuff, see, Adam Young is going to be the Best Man, and like, he'll see me and it'll, like, be love at first sight is what Bethie says. And he and I can quote eachother lines from Finding Nemo and have a happy ever after. <3

Theoretically.

Of course, this is only her first marriage. Her second marriage is to me and Lady Gaga. It's our plan. ... I just totally thought about what Lady Gaga's wedding would actually be like irl. I wonder what kind of dress she'd wear....

Interesting...

3 comments:

  1. UHHHH when I marry you and Lady Gaga she is wearing a foil dress. :3 It'll be shinayyyy. -Bethanyyyyy<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOH and one of those "alien-invasion" hats like they wear that are made out of tinfoil too. I like the way you think. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be so awesome. i'd love to see that! ^.^ - Pandora

    ReplyDelete