Friday, May 28, 2010

So I Guess This Post Is About People o_0

I got told yesterday that it's been forever since I blogged about my friends and updated. And for a moment I was like "stalkerrr" but then I noticed I actually hadn't, but I have alot of friends introduced to this blog, so I never find time to update about all of them. :P So I guess I will now. It'll go fast. Ready?

Katie-Ana's having her baby Monday if not sooner, Elise has a dance recital tonight and she's scared to death about it, Kari's having her prom dress altered tonight for prom tomorrow, Taylor's studying for his SATs which he accidentally misspells STDs, and Ben's having texting troubles and getting a new phone eventually. Bethany's out of school and tanning today, Anna's sneaking on ACC at the library, Karl has a new fedora which just adds to his adorableness, Matt has lung cancer, Allie has a recital too but it's not as soon as Elise's, and Kyle got promoted and his campaign is going well. Zach hates my guts, Becca disappeared, Daphne watches Ace of Cakes, and Chris got a black eye and a pirate scar trying to break up a fight at work.

Did I get everybody?
Yes, I think so. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment