Thursday, May 6, 2010

I'm So Forgetful

But you already knew that. Anyway, I forgot to tell you about my new friend! Her name is Anna. I met her on April 20th. I'm a member at an Animal Crossing site, which seems to surprise people and they keep asking me about it like it's some suspicious thing. xD I DO play Animal Crossing and I've been on that site for months now. haha
Anyway
I'm on that site, and I post alot (really intelligent posts that people ignore xD) but one girl noticed me and just messaged me asking to be friends. She had Skillet lyrics in her sig so I said sure. And then we started talking alot and she gave me her number so I texted her (we're on the same phone company so it's free). She and I have alot in common and we talk ALOT, so it's cool. Um, she's awesome and older than me and really pretty and she and I are both marrying Adam Lambert and she's moving into Bethany and Kat and my already thriving polygamist community in Utah. Oh yes. (there's a story there that I won't get into haha)
Anyway
So that's Anna. I'll probably talk about her alot. Hope she doesn't mind. Here's a funny fact, she asked me at some point if I had alot of friends on the Animal Crossing site, I said no, but that I had a few friends who I met elsewhere and texted and stuff that were on there, but we hadn't met there. She asked who so I gave her Ben and Elise's usernames and as it turns out she already knew Ben. I heard there was a slightly awkward conversation between them about me. And now she met Elise too the other day. Funny how small the internet can be, no? :P

I'll probably post another blog later, but anyway this is my introduction of Anna to my blog. REC, this is Anna. Anna this is REC. And now I shall start school.

5 comments:

  1. What's Anna's username? o.o

    ReplyDelete
  2. What phone company are you on? Is it an American one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna's username..pandabear...and a number. I won't give the number because I don't know if she'd approve. I'm curious as to who asked...tell me?

    I am on Verizon. It is American. It considers certain Puerto Rican and Canadian companies domestic though, so it depends on the company.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is Fido a domestic company?

    ReplyDelete
  5. ummm....the list says these: Bell Mobility, Microcell, MTS, Rogers/AT&T, Saskatel, Telus Mobility.

    It says any other Canadian companies won't even be able to send and receive texts, let alone charge domestic rates.

    ReplyDelete