Saturday, May 29, 2010

This Is Post 130

Now that you're aware of this fact, I'm just taking a moment to say, that Diary of a Wimpy Kid is not worth $5 to go see at a theater. In fact, it's not worth $1 to go see at a dollar theater. It is, in fact, stupid enough to walk out of.

I learned this the other day as Mom and I did just that. Walked right out of it 45 minutes into it.

I'd also like to take another moment to make you aware that you can leave comments no matter who you are. I found out last night that at least 3 people read this that I don't know. So, feel free to click the "0 comments" thing and leave one if you have something to say. You don't even have to sign in, and can leave it anonymously. Promise I'll reply. (:

Now you can return to your daily lives.
Or eagerly await post 131.
Just kidding.
Kinda. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment