Thursday, May 6, 2010

Irrelevant Title is Irrelevant

I'm leaving today. I'm going to Katie-Ana's for 16 days. Fun fun!
And I ate a cup (a literal measurement cup) of sugar mixed with a packet of kool-aid today. Sugar is bad for me. Not only does it usually make me sick, it makes me very hyper. My mind is in 7 places right now, one of them being St. Petersburg, Russia I'm pretty sure.

I daydreamed allllllll day today. And I'm writing a side-story because my story is failing so bad. My book story. Speaking of which, I need to ask Ben for advice with that. Remind me next time I talk to him.

Speaking of stories, I read ghost stories today. They scare me incredibly bad. But for some reason, I read them alot. I read them from time to time. And then I can't sleep at night. Katie-Ana makes me read them with her and occasionally watch the "real" videos. I don't really care if they're not really real. Shit's still scary. What's really fun though, is at sleepovers, Kat makes up her own ghost stories and tells them. She makes the best ones. And she tells them in such a way that you want to cover your ears so you don't get nightmares, but you just have to know what happens next.
I miss our sleepovers. We had alot of fun.

Oh, I made a formspring friend. She asks me questions. Usually multiple ones in one question. Speaking of my formspring, I don't think I ever showed you. Ask me thinggsssssss. Please.

I read through a bunch of Cyanide & Happiness today. I laughed like, twice and then I got really bored. Then I found xkcd. Is it pathetic that I laughed at like, every single one of those comics? I think it means I'm nerdy. Nerds are sexy. Bethany says so anyway.

I need to go before I talk too much. Oh wait, I always talk too much. I like sugar. I'm bored. I want to eat dinner. I want to see a big city at night. I like them.

Okay, byebye now.

No comments:

Post a Comment