Saturday, January 30, 2010

Captain, Captain, Our Mission Has Been Compromised!

Yes. Yes it certainly has. xD

Last night I was informed of the fact that Ben's following this blog. (If you're reading this, since you better be because I told you you had to, hi! :D) So I guess all the cards are on the table. Which doesn't really matter that much to me, since I was going to send you the link sometime when I felt really really brave. Though, those moments are quite rare for me. haha Anyway, I'm not upset with you (or the person who showed you...though I think I know just who that was, don't I, Taylor? ;P) because you have a right to know how often you're on my mind. I'm only a little upset that you didn't ask for a cookie. I mean, seriously, what am I going to do with 120+ cookies, Ben? D;
Anyway, you're totally free to keep reading this if it doesn't freak you out or something. I like having readers, it makes me feel like I'm not talking to myself. xD So, yeah.

On a slightly different note, I was up til like...12:15 talking to him last night, which of course for me is a really long day. 17-18 hours something like that. So then I forgot to set my alarm for this morning so I JUST woke up, and I found out today is going to be super long. Like, really really super long. Because I have to do half a school day, and then I have to go with my mom to an application at Kohl's at 12. Do you know how long those take? 2.Flippin.Hours. I mean, can't she just write out an application and drop it? Noooo, apparently they want her to fill it out THERE, call her references THERE, and they'll do the interview the same time or something if they like her application. Idk, all I know is I'm going to be sitting there all two hours, bored out of my mind. Plus we don't get to eat lunch before then or during, so I'm going to take *drumroll* leftover cookies in a baggie and just eat that. :P

After that, there's only a few hours though until movie night so yay. We're probably going to watch Bug's Life or Nacho Libre or The Jungle Book. Or just watch A Knight's Tale again. haha We like that movie alot.

SO I'm rambling again but then again, don't I always? I should probably stop now. :P
Hope today goes quickly...

~Jazz

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, I seriously thought he knew about it. xD
    Or at least should know about it, I mean, he's in here 50 billion times more than the rest of us.

    by the way are we talking again?

    -Tay

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's okay. :P

    Are you going to not be stupid anymore?

    -Lexx cause I'm way too lazy to sign back in. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I'll try to keep clear this time. Promise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, then yes we're talking again. xD

    ReplyDelete