Thursday, January 28, 2010

Suddenly, cookies! Lots of them!

Today I was bored. So I thought, hey, why not make some peanut butter cookies? Just for fun.
So I got out all the stuff ahead of time (Miss Armstrong would be so proud of me) and was all set up. Measured out the flour. Then measured out the sugar. Katie-Ana called, we talked for 20 minutes, then we said our goodbyes. I went back to my cooking.
Measured out the sugar again. Realized I'd doubled, so I decided, a double batch wasn't too bad. So I doubled the flour and continued on.
Four ingredients later, Mom left for work. I helped her get ready, said goodbye, all that jazz, and went back to my cooking.
I'd already put in the butter. But I doubled it and put it in again.
SO THEN I had to go put in all the other ingredients so the recipe was now quadrupled.

Long story short - I have 124 peanut butter cookies.

Anyone want one?
Comment back.
Shipping & Handling not included~

No comments:

Post a Comment