Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Daily Update

So I suppose I should update.
I got a new phone. And I finally decided on a new hair color. And I get my braces off March 18th. And I'm trying to convince my mom to let me get international texting. And I found a new cool band named Loftland. Look them up.

So, Matt's kinda insane. Says he's haunted by his last boyfriend who died in a car wreck. And the only way to get him to go away is for me to sleep with him within 2 years. Mhm, yeah right. Loser.

Anyway, I was like, going to call bs on him, but then I thought he might really be telling the truth, so I turned to Zach, who is by far my smartest friends. He looked up a few Bible verses disproving ghosts. So I was like, k. Then he showed me some verses about "zombies" in the Bible. Zach is officially awesome. Talked to him a while, which is always nice. He's doing good, so that's good.

Karl I talked to a bit too. He went to the Biodome in Montreal. Snapped some sweet pix. But I only talked to him a bit. So not much to report about him.

Katie-Ana's doing well.
As is Taylor, who is still not allowed to move much. So what ya get for driving while high, Tay... Anyway, he's doing just fine, watching all the chick flicks I wish I could be watching if it weren't for school. haha

Ben's doing well too. Talked to him a bit in the last few days. Always makes my day. (: Not heard too much new about his life, so I take it no news is good news. Still no word about the faith thing though. ):

That leaves Bethany. Bethany's not doing so hot. Dealing with her bitch of a "friend" and then this one boy who treats her terribly. Wish I lived closer. I'd go stalk them and stab them with sporks for her. But she's smart and strong, she'll make it through. (;

So another day closer to the Owl City/LiGHTS/Paper Route concert. Yay for that!

That's all to report for the daily update. haha

~Jazz

No comments:

Post a Comment