Friday, January 29, 2010

I CAN'T SAY IT

Dear blog, so I've been talking to Ben alot lately.
But I've found I can't say things to him.
Totally stupid things that I should be able to say.
Like, asking him general questions "how are things at school?"
Or the thing I really can't say is just "text me sometime. now we can do that for free ya know."

I.just.can't.

It's ridiculous!
I should just say it to him, but my mind's like, telling me he'll be frustrated or weirded out or annoyed or heaven knows what, it's just lame.

But with that happy note, I'm going to go say something non-related to Ben because I'm scared to go near the topic and say goodnight and feel ridiculous checking my phone every 5 minutes til I fall asleep, wondering if by some odd chance he'll feel like texting me.

This is so ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment