Tuesday, January 19, 2010

School Gives Me Too Much Time

During school, I find my mind wandering too far.

I spent the morning on Omegle.
Karl is still the only real friend I've made off that place. haha
Everyone else is either weird or Finnish. Or both.

Then I started writing down Owl City lyrics.
It made me feel obsessive and weird, and then I felt a little sad.

Then I posted my stories on Fictionpress. That was fun.
Now I feel so exposed. haha Oh well, maybe someone will like them.

Then I got on Mapquest.
Did you know it's 18 1/2 hours from here to There?
I swear, I also figured out alot of other distances besides that one.
Okay, no, that's lying but I will later just to make myself feel less like a stalker.

Also figured out how to stuff a turkey in home ec today.
I guess that was fun. But it was boring.

I feel sad today.
For no reason.
Because I'm really happy here so far.
It's weird.
I'm going to go make tea now.

No comments:

Post a Comment