Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Photographs

So today I put up a new picture on Facebook.
If you know me, you know that's a huge deal. I only had two up for a while. Today I posted the third. Not long after I posted it I started getting comments. A few from Elise. Then Ben apparently noticed it.
He said he liked it alot. Just like last time.
He said I was really cute. Just like last time.
And I couldn't help but feel warm and fuzzy. Just like last time.

I guess just the fact that he noticed me again made me feel special somehow. I don't get why everybody can tell me I'm attractive, but when he says it, I actually believe it. It happens every time.

In other news, Katie-Ana got promoted.
Yay for Katie!

I also figured out how to make ice cream from scratch. That was weird. It tasted nasty. So I threw it away. I should try it again sometime when I feel more determined to actually make it good.
Maybe.

So that's it for today's post.

No comments:

Post a Comment