Monday, January 25, 2010

Happy For All The Right Reasons

Today I'm happy!
Inexplicably, wonderfully, happy!
I think alot of it is just because today is..one of those days. Where nothing can bring ya down, you know?
Plus I talked to Ben for a long time this morning. That was fun. I love him.
And Zach just reminded me I wasn't supposed to talk to him. Snap. He's so...addictive though. Like, I can't explain it, all I know is he definitely brightened up an otherwise really long school day.
And then, like, I drank caffeinated tea. I've been sorta hyper since then. And Bethany and I talked about lip piercings, trains, and blow jobs. Bethany is so amazing sometimes. xD

OH GUESS WHAT?
In the mail I got a letter from Verizon Wireless (my phone service) and it had a refund for that night I spent texting Ben, cause apparently they were doing a switch during that time and now Canada is included as domestic texting. Flippin' sweet, cause now I have extra money and I can text all my Canadian friends for free!

That just helped to make my day. haha

Anyway I'm rambling.
But it's MY blog, so I shouldn't care.
But I feel like I'm talking to people when I write on here, so I should shut up now.

YAY!!!
k, I'm good now. xD
Jazz

No comments:

Post a Comment