Saturday, June 12, 2010

As Far As Camping Is Concerned

I'm a fan.
We had a wonderful evening. I learned how to start a fire. With a match, of course. And then our tent collapsed a little, which wasn't all that bad. We fixed it. Then it started raining, but thankfully we'd already roasted marshmallows and sung some weird song that I'm fairly sure my dad was making up as we went. The rain began to fall halfway through, and as quick as we packed things up and got under the tent, we still were all completely drenched. (Which I have to admit, has caught up to me today. Is it possible to have a cold and the flu at the same time?)

We had a wonderful time though, and we saw that it's raining more tonight, so we decided to just come home early. Which is fun, because my mom still had the day off, so at the moment the three of us are watching My Big Fat Greek Wedding. I always leave this out for some reason when I'm listing my favorite movies although it's definitely among them. And besides the fact that I'm now sniffling uncontrollably and I can't breathe through my nose, today is definitely a good day. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment