Thursday, June 17, 2010

I Hate Goodbyes (A post for Karl)

I guess if I could say something to you before you leave, it would be thanks.
Thanks for putting up with all my complaining, and all my problems.
Thanks for talking me out of things and helping other things make sense.
Thanks for always reminding me I'd outgrow it all eventually. And giving me back that glimmer of hope when things looked hopeless.

I'll miss you. I'll miss you alot.
And I won't forget you either. If you ever come back, and if you still remember, I'd love to just hear from you. Just know how you're doing. How things work out with your family and all.

Karl..I don't know what you'll think. Don't know if it'll do any last bit of good at all.
But here. I wouldn't lie to you. Not again. Not ever again.

So I guess this is a goodbye. I hate goodbyes. So we'll leave it at, thanks for being friends while we were, maybe always will be. (:

-Alexxandre

No comments:

Post a Comment