Sunday, June 13, 2010

A Post For My Readers!!

Hey, so we passed 150 posts today!

And I decided as a little change, I'm going to redo the layout of this blog. Designs is a new option for blogs - they just added it. So that's where you guys come in. You've stuck with me for quite a bit now, so you probably know me pretty well by now. So I need YOUR help to pick a layout for this place! I narrowed it down (it was very difficult haha) so I'll show the options and I want everyone who reads this post to leave a comment for your favorite. The one with the most votes will be used! I'll put a reason why I like them, and why I think they fit with each one. Be sure to check them all before commenting!


This is not an option - it's far too bright, but I thought it looked a little bit dizzying from far away in a cool way. haha Just thought I'd show it, but it's not in the running, sorry.

Option 1 - it's a globe and it's in some of my favorite colors. I like this one cause it looks a little bit like something in a dream I have from time to time. (I think I've told you before about it)

Option 2 - this one is simpler. Just stripes. I like it because it matches my picture really well, and it carries on that bit of a magical theme (idk, don't judge me, I'm just weird haha)

Option 3 - I have to admit I'm partial to this one. It's stars, and *forgive my little kid moment* I think stars are the last tangible form of magic left in the world (why do you think we use them for wishing on?) (: Since this place is full of secrets, I'll also admit that I would love to live on a space station like in Zenon [dating myself there haha] SO, I love this layout, but don't let that affect your voting haha.

So thanks for sticking with me for 150 posts, readers (anonymous and non)! You guys are awesome! Don't forget to vote~

Currently listening to: "Miracle" by Kill Paradise (my new favorite band. More on them later!)

Peace Love and All That
Jazz

12 comments:

  1. I vote for the stars ! (and I love that song!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG WHY CANT THE FIRST ONE BE AN OPTION????? D:
    -bethanyyy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Because it's seizure inducing D:

    ReplyDelete
  4. NO ITS NOT ITS LIKE JELLO. 8D -bethanyyy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fine #3 thennn :3 -bethanyyyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  6. IT IS NOT JELLO. D:
    yay. 3's winninggg~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I vote for #3 alexx, although im with bethany....it does look like jello xD

    -Anna

    ReplyDelete
  8. WE'RE NOT DOING THE JELLO ONE Dx

    Thanks Sophie!! :D I like the colors on that one best I think.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was just saying i liked it....*runs away crying*

    ~Anna

    ReplyDelete
  10. I say one. Tay says 2.

    ReplyDelete