Thursday, June 10, 2010

Good Morning

I had the best dream last night. I don't really remember what was going on, I just remember it took place in Willy Wonka's factory, the old one where they have those daffodil teacups that are edible and stuff. You have no idea how much I wanted one of those when I was little. xD

So, last night I was reminded just how wonderful my friends are. It's not like I forget, I just sometimes feel like whatever I do I'm in it alone. But that's not true. And so, today I'm actually feeling a lot better. (:
So, apparently today I have to eat cheese soup for lunch and it looks nasty and goupy and dad made it and I hate soup but Ben says if I don't gain weight I'll be a girl and anyway the cat won't eat it either so we have to get rid of it somehow. And besides that I have to just work on school today though I took some time to watch I Love Lucy this morning because it's fun. I forgot how much I love that show haha. I hear tonight there's supposed to be something fun to look at, like, Mars or something out. So maybe we'll go for a drive to see if we can get away from the city lights enough to be able to see something. (:

Just want to say a quick thanks/shout out to Anna for listening, to Sophie for her beautiful blog post, and Ben for reminding me what wonderful friends I have.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment