Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I Am Never Getting A Tattoo

I have this habit of always changing things. My mind, my favorite songs - everything. And after changing this blog, I missed the way it was. So, I went back to the other blog (anyone remember Somewhere Past Tomorrow?) and stole the coding, and brought it back. Because somehow this just feels like home...

Sorry to anybody who already was used to the stars, I think we're keeping the dots from now on.

BUT.
There's the slightest of problems. It completely reversed the order of things. Blog posts are above the About Me box which is above the Followers list which is above the Older Posts. It should be Title above About Me above Followers above Older Posts all on the right hand side next to the blog posts.

SO.
For now, we're just going to have blog posts (and a misplaced title that I cannot remove) and when I find a way to get it back to normal, I'll fix it. Sound good?

*hug dots*

I missed it~

2 comments:

  1. eeeeeee, it's back! And I'm happy. Everything is better now. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it feels right like this. xD

    ReplyDelete