Friday, June 11, 2010

The Great Outdoors

I have the flu. I don't recall if I told you. It feels rather miserable, we're out of chicken for soup, and I still have to do school. I feel really cold, and I think it's just chills, but you know how usually, you get really cold and then you get super hot? Yeah, no, I'm just really cold. And everything hurts and I'm all tingly and it stings for anything to come into contact with my skin and my throat aches and I have a sore tummy and I can't eat.

What is the logical solution?

Let's go camping!
I don't exactly know why we are, but we are. Driving two hours tonight, then staying at a place where they set up your tent, you rent it by the night. Supposedly really nice. I'm not too outdoorsy of a person, to be honest. I mean, yes, I LOVE forests and walking through them, and I like flowers and trees and little creeks and waterfalls, but once my walk through the forest is done, I like to go home and sleep in my bed with my cell phone close at hand. :P
I don't know where she dug it up from, but my mom dug up this lantern to take, and my dad's been teaching me how to fix things since he's been here, so we're gonna try working on that today. Turns out I'm pretty good at fixing things. Like water heaters and sink parts. It's actually rather fun.

Anyway I am excited. I've never actually been camping. I hear it's really fun, so I'll have to write about how it goes once we're back home. If we get back home that is. And don't get eaten by ... *dun dun* Candyface. D:
(I just realized that episode was on last week. Oh how fitting.)

No comments:

Post a Comment