Monday, June 7, 2010

Things I Couldn't Say Today

I love you. I know it's useless to say, but god it's true...

I'm sorry. So sorry. I know how it hurts, I know what it's like, and I know good will come of it. You can't see it yet, I know, but it will work out for a bigger plan, I promise.

I know you feel like you messed up, but it will work out. You fall, but you will get back up, trust me. I've tripped a hundred times, but if you get back up, you can move on. And move on for good.


You'll know who these are to. Think hard. Maybe one's to you.

5 comments:

  1. Sometimes I wonder if you'd ever post me one, that is why I hate anonymous messages. Maybe, but I doubt it. ):

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure who this is...(this is why I hate anonymous messages too xD) but chances are, if we talk, then yes I have written something to you that you just don't know it yet. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate it when people say to do that. :P

    um...let's see...the people running through my mind would be Sophie, Karl, or Emily..?
    I'm a bad guesser though. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judging from that you're pretty good (:

    ReplyDelete