Sunday, June 20, 2010

Magic

So yesterday we spent the day at the beach. I'm pretty sure I gave myself skin cancer after only one day. Oh well. Maybe I'll finally quit looking like a vampire for once. It makes my freckles show up more though. Sigh. Can't get everything. :P


It was relaxing though. Just watching the waves. I've never been to an actual beach before, but I really liked it. I liked the peaceful rhythm and the sound. I'm still scared of water, but I think before this trip's over I'll overcome that a little. haha I built a sand castle though with my parents, and it looked alot like Cinderella's castle. We have wonderful imaginations. <3 I also collected a few seashells. Not sure what to do with them, but maybe give them to Kat so she can make something out of them.

Then today we went to the Magic Kingdom. It turns out we're staying in the Contemporary, and then the last 3 nights we're going to the Grand Floridian. I'm excited! Anyway the hotel room is amazing. I love it. And the monorail runs through the hotel so we can get to the parks very easily.

But today we went to the Magic Kingdom. It was ... well, magical. Wandered around til we got lost, went on all the rides with no waits. Even Splash Mountain. I must say, I didn't scream like everybody else did, but I didn't really know if I liked it or just didn't scream because I was holding my breath. haha It was a little scary for me, but then again, this trip I've determined to be braver so I'm doing all the scary things this time around.

Anyway, we went back to the hotel for a nap, well, the parents napped. I just hung out. And then we went back to the park tonight for fireworks. They were fantastic! I loved it, the theme is Wishes. And Wishes coming true. It was magical.

I think the most magical moment for the perfect kiss would be under fireworks.

And that sums up today.
Sweet dreams, REC.
(:

No comments:

Post a Comment