Friday, June 4, 2010

Blogspot Doesn't Allow Hearts In The Title. (A post for Benjamin~)

So, Ben asked me for a blog post about him. And he didn't give me a suggestion as to what to say. I don't think he's aware just how endlessly I can ramble about him. Well...now he will be.

Sooooo, um...well, for anyone who hasn't read the older posts on this page, to sum him up, he's flirty and completely unpredictable, but sweet as sugar when he wants to be and entirely adorable. He's got a smile that could light up a room and the prettiest eyes in the world. (and his glasses are flippin sweet too) Of course I have a crush on him, but I'm not quite sure I know anyone of our mutual friends who doesn't. He's just the type of person who's the perfect combination of funny and smart and all-around charming.

But besides that,

He's a wonderful friend and he has that ability to just...know when something's wrong and he's always there when you need him. And he's one of very few people in the world who can cheer me up without having to say more than two words. He's one of my best friends, even though I've not even known him for a year and definitely nothing more than just over facebook (what in the world would we do without social networking?) Though he and I aren't even close to being much alike, we get along well, and only fight about stupid things that friends are supposed to fight about. Like ax murderers and straight boys.

He makes me smile when it's gloomy outside, and although he's been the cause of a few tears, he's been the cause of many more laughs, and I can't really explain how happy it makes me when he writes on my wall or just sends a text at midnight to tell me he's not done his English homework. I count myself lucky to be friends with him and I just hope I don't drive him too insane someday. :P

Dear Ben.
Next time you ask me to blog about you, please give me direction. xD It's incredibly difficult to write something about you without it going to just rambling bubbly mush and/or just another really BORING update to try to not be rambling and bubbly mush. :P

Thanks for being a great friend though. <3 You do mean an awful, awful lot to me. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment