Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Dear ______ (possibly you?)

Dear Benjamin,
Today was a terrible day, for reasons I've only been able to tell you. I wanted to say thank you for listening to me about it. For telling me I'm not worthless, for the text hug, and just talking me through it. Next time you're having troubles, I'll be here for you like you are for me. (: I also wanted to say I missed you. It's strange to say, because we still were in touch, but I missed your waking me up so late at night and I missed your texts when you're on break at work. I'm glad you're home. Because I just all-around miss you when you're gone.

Dear Anna,
Thank you. For everything. You mean so much to me, so much more than you'll ever know. And you will get through because hard times never last forever. Promise. (:

Dear Bethany,
You are awesome. And you'll make it. Don't live for everyone else if it's going to destroy you. Find the balance [this sounds so Star Wars haha]. You'll get through it. Love you. Smile. (:

Dear Sophie,
I love your optimism. :D Don't lose it. When you feel pessimistic, remember that the glass is always have full of fregetable juice. Which I hear can make one awfully hyper. (;

Dear Chris,
I'm so sorry I won't be out to see you again. I'll miss you and Taylor so much, I can't even really say it. I wanted so badly to be at your party next week, to say goodbye, and hug you. I won't forget those long nights we'd spend, just the two of us, talking about everything and anything. I won't forget your hugs and the way you scramble eggs so very awesomely. I'm proud of you. For following your dreams and becoming something even better than you are. I knew you could do it. (: Best of luck in New York. If you're ever in Chicago, come visit me. And of course, I'll try my best to visit the two of you. Give Taylor an awkward kiss for me. :P

Dear Kat,
DUMBLEDORE <3

Dear Karl,
Please tell me what I do. Because you always seem upset. I'm trying my very best, I'm out of ideas. I read our history the other day and it literally made me cry how far apart we are. What happened to us? We never speak...it feels like you dislike me, whatever I did, I'm sorry, I'll try to be better. I just want to be like we were when we first met. Please? ):

Dear Elise,
Tell anyone who says your hair looks weird that they're insane and jealous. (; You look wonderful.


Peace, Love, and all That
Jazz

No comments:

Post a Comment