Saturday, July 24, 2010

Two Sides Of A Coin

Today began magically. We dropped Walter somewhere I don't know, I was asleep when it happened. But on a whim, I decided to call my friend Leah, I hadn't seen her in...three or four years? She lived at the town we were spending today in, so we thought it would be fun to hang out. Well she and her mom were cleaning, like, seriously cleaning with a dumpster and all, so we asked if we could help. It was actually fun, we got to go through all this cool old stuff in her basement. And it was just fun to see her again. I've missed her alot. I've been playing Wii Fit for 3 hours every day and I'm rather glad, because I actually was able to carry all the heavy stuff for once. haha And today was sunny. Not the usual "oh the sun's shining." sunny, but the kind where it's warm and you just want to close your eyes and soak it in and can't help but smile. Today was magical.

And then we had to say goodbye.

The trip home, nothing was magical. I'm not sure why but I started feeling worse an worse, and by the time we were close to home, the smallest things were upsetting me. Like, Ben didn't say goodnight, and I got all upset. And then Mom told me I shouldn't listen to so much pop music, and I got all upset. And when we got detoured through some tiny town in Illinois, I got all upset. I'm currently a train wreck waiting to happen. Or at least I was. I then decided to log on facebook. Silly me. I now am a train wreck that already did happen. A mess of sniffles and shouting and I literally threw Dmitri at the cat. And then I felt really bad and picked up Dmitri and hugged him and apologized. The cat won't come near me though. I don't know what's wrong with me today. But I still feel like shouting and swearing and crying. And I don't even think I can sleep.

What's wrong with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment