Sunday, July 4, 2010

Rantrantrantrantrant

I'm going to begin this blog post with a rhetorical question.
Am I stupid?
Why do people lie to me and break their promises? I mean, if you want to be general, people break their promises because they can't keep them most of the time. Which is forgivable. But sometimes, people make me promises just to make me temporarily happy. Newsflash, I'm not an idiot, I'll realize sooner than later that you really didn't mean it. Think I'll still be happy?
And lying to me. Why does everybody think that's okay? Oh, yeah, because I tend to trust the people I care about to tell me the truth. Apparently I need to stop doing that because for the whatever-eth time in a row, they keep lying to me.

Am I stupid? Is that why they do this?
Ugh. This is ranting, but idgaf right now, I want to rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment