Monday, July 26, 2010

Karl

I slept on it. And in the light of a new morning where the world does not look like a dismal black hole of...dismalness, I've come to the conclusion that now you are playing with my emotions, and that's something I definitely do not need. I never did anything but tell you the truth (I lied. Yeah. Once. Then I told you the truth about it.) and I'm sick of trying to convince, and frankly, I'm sick of you. So I deleted you from MSN, but I didn't block you. Because some part of me never gives up on friends. So should you ever need advice or just someone who will listen, you know my address. Until then, I'm not in the mood to have my emotions messed with. Goodbye.

Currently listening to: Blue Suitcase by Erin McCarley.
Oh how fitting. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment