Saturday, July 24, 2010

Readers, Please Read This

So, (does anybody else notice that when I'm aware I'm addressing more than one person online, I always start it off with "so"?) last night I was talking to Ben and I don't remember how we got there (oh yes I do, we were talking about how I sign my letters :P) and we came to the conclusion that my blog is far to vague nowadays. Look at yesterday's post. Now raise your hand if you knew what happened (Emmy and Anna, you're not allowed to because I told you haha). See what I mean? Now look at the first few posts here. It was my escape from my vague blog which I later deleted. So, I'm returning this to it's literal state.

Now, you.
In returning this to it's literal (explicit ;D) state, I will most likely end up writing about one, some, most, or all of you at some point or another. Please don't take it personally if it's not quite...rainbows and flowers. I want every one of you to know I love you, I don't want any burned bridges from things I say, more often if it's bad it's just a rant, and talk to me about it and we'll fix it. If you don't like something I said about you, or don't understand it, talk to me about it and that's that.

Now that we got that all out, I'll start off with a bit of a post of what we did last night.


There was a terrible storm here. I love storms, for the record, but only the lightning and the rain. Walter fell asleep on the couch because he's playing the gentleman like "oh well I already packed, and I don't want to inconvenience you tonight. You should sleep on your bed again, Mrs. Roux." Damn right she should. Anyway, so I got to sleep on my bed again (random fact I don't think I've shared - my bed isn't really a bed, it's a window seat with storage beneath it, but the window keeps it cool to sleep next to during the summer) which was kind of nice because I could watch the storm. Well then the power went out. I wasn't using anything plugged in, so I didn't notice except they called Mom's cell because apparently during disasters (storms do count for that) they run low on nurses, so she had to work after working a full day already. So I was left alone in the room with the storm and no lights. Which was exciting. Except I felt kind of sick. Which was not exciting. But that's a different story. Anyway, one thing that was fun that happened last night was once the power got cut off, I was still texting Ben and he decided to try to call me, but that never works and I don't really know why, but it just doesn't connect to my phone. But he was able to leave me a voicemail so that was fun. :P And a really random thing to put here. xD I didn't know where to put it, but I wanted to put it somewhere.

On the topic of random things, I'm up way too early for a Saturday. But, like, last night I kept falling asleep texting (never a good thing, as I realized a month ago that I can and do text in my sleep) so I wasn't exactly sleeping "like a log" when mom got home about an hour ago. So she's trying to get at least an hour of sleep, but I already got 5 1/2 hours of sleep so although I'm yawning I'm going to stay up for the day. Today we drive Walter back where we found him and ditch him at this one diner place. We are not waiting for Dad to show up to be sure he makes it home alright, he's an adult (I'm sure he has his AARP card to prove it) so he can make it home perfectly fine on his own. I was proud of mom, she's not even driving halfway. I guess I shouldn't be so hard on him, he fully paid for the rest of our house. Which is why he was even out here. I think. But anyway, that still means a road trip, and I'm not good at road trips as of late. ): Someone kidnap me so I don't have to go.

Currently listening to : "Collect Call" by Metric

No comments:

Post a Comment