Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I Need A Hug ):

Sorry I haven't written since we left for Nebraska.
I've not been in a writing sort of mood. Mostly because I feel miserable. See, I'm having trouble. I never get headaches, but lately I've had headaches so bad I can't even think. Light makes it worse, and I just feel awful. And then they pass a little. Well, Mom thought nothing of it, just told me it was my new glasses. But then I've started having terrible pain when I try to move my mouth at all. This morning when mom checked for a fever and found that I'm having a pretty bad fever on one side of my face. Which she concluded as being a dormant infection from my recently removed stitches. She hadn't put them in, it had been the medical guy at the waterpark had (a fact which bothered her immensely). Well apparently there was an infection that remained dormant until now which is why today I have a fever and chills and feel miserable. So, mom's giving me antibiotics starting tomorrow which sucks because my medicines counteract, so I can't take them so I'll be all nervous and a relative wreck for the next week until they run out.

I can't stop shaking, but I'm burning up at the same time. ): I feel miserable tonight.

1 comment: