Thursday, July 15, 2010

What a night

So tonight was filled with really weird..ness and with packing.
Tomorrow mom and I are going driving to Nebraska in one shot. Call me reluctant. Because I am. I don't want to go. For one, I don't want to listen to country music for hours straight. And I don't want to even be in a car for that long. And I don't want to go see that same guy. Not again. He's coming to discuss finances at our house. For like, more than just 2 days. I think that's the part I like least. Anyway this is complaining.

There's a lot to be happy for. I get to see a bunch of new sights on the highway tomorrow, and maybe listen to something fun after we run out of Rascal Flatts. We can stop at a really cool little dive restaurant to eat, and maybe spell letters on the highway signs. And maybe he won't remember me. Maybe he'll not pay attention. And hey, I will get a chance to practice my "silent 'I-hate-you' stares" if nothing else. :D

Anyway I will be gone until Monday. Miss you!
Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment