Friday, July 2, 2010

New Introductions And Most Likely The Last Mini-Update

I'd like to start this off to introduce a new friend. Her name is Rachel, and I met her on Facebook. I actually added her off the suggested friend thing because her profile picture was Doctor Who themed, and here's a random little-known fact, Mom and I used to watch that show faithfully on loan from the library when we lived in Washington. Fun times. Anyway, Rachel is nice, she's wonderful at advice and listening. Which is awesome. (: She shares the same viewpoints on my lifestyle as Kyle however, which I have to admit, makes me uncomfortable. But with that exception, I think we might end up pretty good friends. I'm not sure how much I'll talk to her or about her, but may as well introduce her just in case! (:

So now for the mini-update. We're leaving DisneyWorld tomorrow night. Sad. I love it here, we've had tons of fun. Yesterday we were at Hollywood Studios and I went on the Hollywood Tower of Terror. That was exciting. What it is is an elevator, that takes you to the top of this old hotel and drops you in random patterns. It actually felt more like being suspended in air than actually falling, and I really liked it and even dragged my parents on it. They weren't quite so fond of it sadly. Then we saw Fantasmic last night and it was absolutely wonderful. I met most all of the Pixar characters yesterday as well, and it was lots of fun. I liked that park. Today we're going back to Epcot, then tomorrow the Magic Kingdom, and then we're driving all night to get to Kat's house. We're going to spend the 4th with her and James and I'll finally get to meet Madison! I'm excited!

As far as everything else, I've been doing wonderfully lately. Everything finally seems like it's going right. I haven't even been having the usual nightmares; they've all been replaced by good dreams. I'm just happy again and maybe it's the sunny weather or maybe it's a certain something else even more wonderful, but either way I'll be the first to agree that this is the Happiest Place on Earth.

(:

1 comment: