Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Bobble Head On My Dash Is Only Doing Half It's Dance

Today we're going for a road trip.
Just me and mom and 13 hours of road ahead of us.
We get to stop in Chicago for pizza, so that's fun.
But I have to take school to do in the car, but only for 3 hours so that's alright.
The rest of the trip I'm not sure what I'll do. I'm not too fond of car trips because I can never sleep in the car. I suppose I'll just listen to music and knit. Maybe write some short stories if I can keep from getting car sick. Some nice people gave me advice on how to write a long story but I tried it yesterday and sat staring at a blank page where my plot ideas were supposed to be. Maybe I'll work on that.
Anyway, today's going to be very long, but I'll get to spend a few days with Katie-Ana once we get there, so that should be well worth the trip.

If I have any free time once I'm there, I'll write on here. Maybe Katie-Ana will write on here with me. Who knows?
Otherwise, I will post with stories and such on Monday.

Peace, Love, and All That
~Jazz

No comments:

Post a Comment