Sunday, February 28, 2010

Back Home Again

There's something nice about being home, no matter how fun it is to get away. The trip was fun. Spent every waking moment just doing relatively nothing with Katie-Ana, but then again, those are the most memorable times I think. (:

The trip there was long, but I talked to Ben for a lot of it so it passed the time. <3

The earthquakes in Japan and Chile have me a little freaked though. For different reasons. Ones I won't say here just because. But that has me a little down now, I suppose.

Shoutout to Chris because he wanted Mao Asada to win the Women's Figure Skating. Lameee. :P

Speaking of Olympics, I'm sad they're ending. I love them because the whole world seems to stop and watch altogether and there's something almost comforting about it. Ben compared it to "a lamer version of Christmas" which is somewhat accurate.

Anyway I'm rambling.
I'd better go eat breakfast.
Glad to be home again. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment