Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Frustration.

One of my friends (M) got in a fight with one of her friends (J).
I'm friends with J now, and I tried to help her because, in all reality, M was making things bad. Sure, being obsessed with someone feels pretty damn great for you, but for the rest of your friends it feels hurtful and annoying. It feels like you forget them and are purposefully putting them down just so you can spend time with the subject of your obsession.

and now M decides not to be friend with me over it.

What.the.fuck., Allie?

I mean, come on, all I said was that maybe you should try to balance your relationship with your friendships. Because if they don't even out, then you have a problem. I've been there before, on both sides of it. I just wanted to help both of you, why do you have to take every fucking thing so personal?
If you're going to be that much of a bitch, then go for it, delete me, whatever, I don't want stupidity on my Facebook.

But, all I was trying to do was help. And I'll have you know I love you very much and only want what's good for you. I know what sort of things you've said about me behind my back, and I don't care. I just want you to know anything I've ever said or talked to you about is because I love you, not because I'm trying to ruin your life or something. I don't do that.

So you can not be my friend anymore, whatever, that's fine.
But I'm still going to worry about you and wonder about you and pray for you along with all my friends because whether or not you want it, friendship is a lifelong choice. And you'll always be my friend no matter what.

Okay?

1 comment:

  1. im sorry alexx....i really am truly sorry. im just.....going through a time in my life where im really confused, and i say and do things i dont mean, and i dont know what to do or where to turn. i honestly do like you, a lot. i.....i dont know why i did what i did. im so sorry. can...can you ever forgive me? i dont deserve it i know. i took my anger out on you for no good reason. and im so terribly sorry. i dont deserve for anyone to love me, nonetheless like me, or even tolerate me, right now.

    ReplyDelete