Friday, February 19, 2010

Let's Ramble.

So last night was the men's figure skating finals. Evan Lysacek won! Go Evan, he was really cool. And he's nice and very gracious about Plushenko being such a jerk about the whole thing. But Johnny got put in 5th. Because the score is 40% based on the judges personal opinion of whatever. The skater himself, his costume, his music, whatever they want to judge. Which makes it rather unfair if you ask me. But it's okay, because as long as Plushenko didn't win I was happy. :P

On a different note, I'm knitting again. It's an addiction, I swear. I'm using textured yarn for the first time so it's realllly difficult, but I guess I'll just have to deal with it. haha

And I looked. But it wasn't my fault this time. ): But I was sad, nonetheless. I really need to stop looking because I've been otherwise on this pretty happy spree for, like...a week and a half now. So I'm going to pretend I didn't see anything, and just continue being happy.

So yes I rambled. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment