Friday, February 12, 2010

So I talked to Zach today. He's not mad at me! :D
And he's trying to find me a doppleganger for Facebook. I might just leave it up since Kat's forcing me to take braces-less pictures on the 17th of March.

The Olympics started tonight! It was a great opening show! I loved it! Plus I know I've spent over half my life out of there, but Canada's my home country, so I of course felt very proud of the whole ceremony. So I'll be watching alot of that in the coming weeks. :)

Um..Ben's leaving on a trip.
I was going to be brave and ask him to be my valentine really early Sunday morning (Kayla was going to make sure I didn't chicken out of it too xD) but now I guess not.

I also made these crimp cookie things. They were really good. Cream cheese cookies or something was what they were called. My mom's taking them to a church party on Sunday so that's cool.

Anyway, I'm going to go watch more Olympics stuff. I love them, they seem to make the whole world seem really connected. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment