Sunday, February 21, 2010

"...green eyes which were closed in peaceful dreaming"

that sentence fragment is so incredibly awkward. How can you tell his eyes are green if they're closed? lameness defined.

I wrote a lovely little story last night. The classic "falling asleep watching movies" type story. And I swear it made better sense in my head. I re-read it today because I was going to type it out and post it here, but alas, I don't have the energy to practically re-write the whole thing.

I'm just not having a very good time with words.

Yesterday I fought with Katie and tried to apologize and I couldn't say it right so it just made everything worse.

And then Ben...gosh. I always try to keep up conversation with him, but I get all nervous and end up saying the stupidest things. He probably thinks I have the mental capacity of a 5th grader.

Anyway, in an attempt to be inspired, I read a few fiction oneshots on fictionpress today. Came across the cutest one about an 8th grade field trip. I love the quirky little stories that sound so badly written, but yet so cute. Reminds me of the things I write. haha

On a different note, I love my mom's keyboard. It makes cool sounds when I type. And it feels cool. I should stop typing now and start editing.

Or knitting.
x3

No comments:

Post a Comment