Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Uh...

The dinner fell through, the pie was miserable, everything fell apart. About the time I let the smile slip a little, dinner slipped too. Chris helped me fix it all a bit. The pie was beyond fixing. We tossed it out and made lemon squares instead. Then he went into work for a staff required meeting-type-thing.

SO.

I watched the Men's Figure Skating Short Program. It was pretty good. Except Plushenko's head is way too big, and he's in 1st. But it was fun to watch. Then came Johnny Weir. All decked out in black and hot pink, as usual. He's so different from all the rest of them because it looks like one fluid movement for him, in comparison to all the choppy strings of requirements from the rest of them. I also just now realized he's left handed. Which is awesome. And he didn't mess up a single time! I quite liked it.
But apparently the judges didn't as he only landed in sixth.
Whatever, he blew kisses at the camera so I was quite content with his performance. :P
Chris is a bigger fan than I am so I taped it for him so we're going to re-watch it when he gets back.

Anyway, the smile's slipping again, and I know why and it's stupid, so no, I'm not going to tell it here. I have to go home tomorrow too. The flight leaves at 3. In the morning. So Chris and I are staying up til then. Just because we feel like it. For the record, I haven't been talking much about Taylor because he's been sleeping most the time. Literally. He's on pain meds still, so he's been totally out of it.

Anyway if I keep rambling, I'm going to start nearing the subject of the "bleh" ness and I'd rather not go there right now because ... well because it's stupid and I don't want to talk about it. Not right now.

Off to go eat a lemon square and wait for Chris to get home so we can listen to Erin McCarley and watch Johnny Weir's performance multiple times. And then maybe Shall We Dance.

Goodnight, blog. Nice to know someone's listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment