Monday, February 8, 2010

fdjslifj

Yeah, um...stuff.
Matt's in depths of depression because I haven't talked to him in a while and yeah, idk, I'm scared he might've done something cause he was really down earlier and I wasn't around or whatevs.

And then I heard one of my friend's friends was having a really down day, so I was like "hm, she seems like a nice girl, I'll add her and try to cheer her up".
I love it when you click someone's profile and you see the "add as friend" button. The nice way to say "you were rejected, don't add me twice."

Oh the sting of virtual rejection. :P

Besides that I made a lovely lemon meringue pie today. The meringue fluffed nicely and the lemon filling was perfect. The crust was a little burnt, but with that exception it was just lovely.

And now I'm watching old Disney movies.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment