Wednesday, February 17, 2010

There's No Place Like...Home.

Yeah I'm home. Got airsick as always. Seriously you think I'd adjust. xD
Anyway I didn't want to come home this time. Home seems so boring right now. But I guess that's better. I think Hanson missed me.
I had alot of fun this trip though. I got to go stay at Taylor's house. And though he was either high or unconscious 3/4 of the time, it gave me time to get to know his boyfriend Chris a little. They live together, so it was a little awkward. I mean, I never really said much to him before, but the first night there we stayed up talking for a long time. Turns out he's really nice.

He's nothing you would expect. Everything about him is so contradictory. He's very quiet, shy, and to himself. He's smart and thoughtful, and somewhat serious. I'm still not quite sure how he and Taylor met, let alone started dating. Here's a bit more of a contradiction - Chris is a dancer at a gay bar, and a part time bartender. I can see him doing the latter, but the first...well I've seen him doing that before (on New Years Eve) and he's good at it, it's just...so not what you'd expect if you got to know him.

Anyway, he's one of those people who can tell when something's wrong and won't ask questions, but as much as you tell him, you can know he'll listen. And he's very very nice. So yes, I finally found an opinion on him, and the opinion is I like him very much. It was sad to say goodbye this morning at the airport but he says he'll keep up with me on Facebook, so that's good.

Just wanted to introduce him to the blog and let you know I'm home again. (:

1 comment:

  1. Any time you want!
    It's nice having someone to cook with. ;)

    ReplyDelete