Wednesday, February 3, 2010

No Witty Titles For This Post (:

So, fair warning, if you don't want to hear lovesick rambling, I highly suggest you click back on your browser. Because that's pretty much all this is.

So, I'm sorta in love with international texting right now. Cause, like, yeah, I've been texting Ben alot and...yeah. I think it was yesterday...yeah, yesterday, we talked literally all day. And I was so insanely giddy you would've thought I was a 12 year old girl at a Justin Bieber concert. (who I 'basically' dislike for the record.) But we talked about nothing. And everything.
And at the end of the day, I was just..happy. No other way to describe it. (:
We planned a date. Idk if it'll ever happen, but I certainly hope so. A movie day. Ben promised it would have chick flicks and snuggling and lots of ice cream. :3
<3

And then today we found out picture-texting works too.
Ben sent a picture of him in his new glasses. (that was adorable)
Then a picture of him without a shirt. (that was just hot)
And then a picture of his messy bedroom that he had to clean. That just made me feel like a stalker. xD

But I don't know. I just...it makes me smile so much whenever I see "Benji" on my phone. I know it's overused but I honestly can't find any words to describe it besides just these;

I love him.


For those of you who read all the way through the obsessive rambling, as your prize you get to help me pick which color to dye my hair next week.
Dark Brown, Jason Dolley Blond, Shaun White red.
k, GO.

No comments:

Post a Comment